Tuesday 25 January 2011

Club Penguin Happy77's Expedition Scavenger Hunt

Simbasim Here
Happy77 made a post on the Community blog, here it is:

Greetings Penguins! 



The Expedition finishes January 30 and we don't want you to miss anything! 

110125.jpg
  • Glade: Did you grab your free Expedition Hat yet?  
  • Wilderness: How many machine parts have you seen? I spotted one that looks just like a red lollipop! 
  • Mysterious notes: How many of these did you find? I found 5! 
  • Cliff: Check out the crazy machine! It's a coffee maker, a music player and a toaster - all in one! Just remember to plug it in. 
  • Shore: How fast can you build the boat? The first time was hard - now I can build it in less than a minute! 
  • Brown Puffle Cave: We found brown puffles!! I've just got mine a Brown Puffle House. Have you picked one up yet? 

Did I miss anything? Tell us what you and your friends have discovered on the Expedition!

No comments:

Post a Comment